On the 6th of June 1885 a family of Manskers arrived from Germany on the ship Main. The manifest ID number for the entire family was 38204. The port of embarkation was Bremen, Germany; I don't have the destination location -- I presume it was New York.
This family consisted of:
- August Mansker, M. age 42; Occupation: Laborer; last residence Germany.
- Anna Mansker, F. age 46; Occupation: Wife; last residence: Germany.
- Albertine Mansker, F. age 13; Occupation: Unknown; last residence: Germany.
- Friedr. Mansker, M. age 10; Occupation: Child; last residence: Germany.
- Auguste Mansker, M. age 8; Occupation: Child; last residence: Germany.
- Bertha Mansker, F. age 4; Occupation: Child; last residence: Germany.
- Ernst Mansker, M. age 11 months; Occupation: Infant; last residence: Germany